BENEFITS OF THE RADIO ART RESIDENCY
- If possible, a German language course at a Goethe-Institut in the country of residence
- Financing of arrival and departure expenses
- Provision of accommodation in Halle (Saale) for 3 months
- A monthly scholarship rate of 2,300 euros
- Networking with relevant artists and institutions via the network of the Goethe-Institut and Radio Corax
The scholarship is open-ended. However, during the residency period, scholarship holders have the opportunity to work on projects that can be broadcast on Radio Corax.
Time frame of the residency
The upcoming Radio Art Residency takes place March to May 2019.
Applications are open to radio artists, performance artists with a connection to radio and sound artists from non-German-speaking countries and without residence in Germany.
– HOW TO APPLY –
Applications must be written in English and contain the following documents:
With full contact details, details of your education and an overview of your artistic career to date (residencies, other scholarships)
Letter of motivation
Please describe your motivation for participating in the residency program in a maximum of 2 pages. Please also specify which project you would like to implement during your stay.
Please send us a short portfolio that gives an insight into your previous artistic work.
Please SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS until november 30, 2018 here: